Corteva Agriscience, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Tipping Rain Gauge and Soil Moisture Probes - York, NE - (4091)
- Sold Winning Bid: $250.00 USD
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Item # 3163536
- End Date
- Start Date
- 4692 Page Views
WatchDog Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge:
- Measures rainfall 1/100th inch increments
- Self-emptying, tipping bucket design is exceptionally accurate, freeze-resistant, and reliable
- Meets the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization. Accuracy is +/- 2%
- Works with Model 200, 225, 425, or 450 WatchDog Data Loggers, and Stations 2525, 2550, 2600, 2700, 2800
WatchDog Watermark soil moisture sensors:
- Reads moisture from 0 (Saturated) to 200 (dry) centibars
- Includes sensor connector for Watchdog stations.
- Dataloggers and green posts are not included.
Selling 5 units as one lot.
For questions contact Aaron Andersen at 402-764-0766.
****All sales are sold "As Is" with No Warranty***
- Payment can be made:
- by using the credit card option or
- a check mailed to the address below made out to Corteva Agriscience.
- Corteva Agriscience, c/o Jackie O'Connor 307-UL262, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
- Once payment has been received the equipment will be released for the pickup via email with logistic information
- Purchaser is responsible for all transport costs and arranging pick up with 30 days of receipt of payment and logistic email being sent. If not picked up seller reserves the right to relist if prior arrangements have not been made
- Processing fees and taxes may apply.