Corteva Agriscience, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Olympus CAMEDIA C-700 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera - Napoleon, OH - (4202)
- Sold Winning Bid: $25.00 USD
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Item # 3196348
- End Date
- Start Date
- 2285 Page Views
Olympus CAMEDIA C-700 Ultra Zoom equipped with
- F2.8 - 3.5 lens (zoom range that is equivalent to 38 - 380mm on a conventional 35mm, and when used in tandem with the built-in digital zoom function, offers the equivalent of 1000mm telephoto power).
- It offers high image quality because the lens is specifically designed to match the performance characteristics of the camera's 2.11-megapixel CCD. The camera also features iESP autofocus, iESP auto white balance, digital ESP light metering, as well as Portrait, Sport, and other auto exposure modes.
- Other features include motion JPEG recording, sepia, and monochrome shooting modes, and a White/Black board shooting mode.
- The bag is a four-compartment bag that comes equipped with all the wiring that you need to use this camera successfully.
- There is a USB to Micro teach connector that can read the storage card. It also goes from USB A to USB B connector.
- This also comes equipped with the charging cord
Make/Model: Olympus CAMEDIA C-700 Ultra Zoom
For questions contact Grant Suntken at 419-906-9901
****All sales are sold "As Is" with No Warranty***
- Payment can be made:
- by using the credit card option or
- a check mailed to the address below made out to Corteva Agriscience.
- Corteva Agriscience, c/o Jackie O'Connor 307-UL262, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
- Once payment has been received the equipment will be released for pickup via email with logistic information
- Purchaser is responsible for all transport costs and arranging pick up within 30 days of receipt of payment and logistic email being sent. If not picked up seller reserves the right to relist if prior arrangements have not been made
- Processing fees and taxes may apply.