Corteva Agriscience, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Item # 3202179
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1537 Page Views
There are two industrial greenhouse fans wired in parallel. They are wired and ready to go with one junction box. Built to be installed in a 30-inch square opening. They are equipped with automatic overloads in the motors, that may trip and start back up. They are built to be set 2.5 meters or higher off the ground with shutters installed on the outside of them.
These Shutters are built for a 30-inch square fan house opening. They have a two-inch flange around them. Making the outside diameter 33-inches square. They consist of eight louvers that pivot with the fan in operation. Built out of aluminum.
Selling as one lot.
Make/Model: Canaram SD30-G1D
For questions contact Grant Suntken at 419-906-9901
****All sales are sold "As Is" with No Warranty***
- Payment can be made:
- by using the credit card option or
- a check mailed to the address below made out to Corteva Agriscience.
- Corteva Agriscience, c/o Jackie O'Connor 307-UL262, 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
- Once payment has been received the equipment will be released for pickup via email with logistic information
- Purchaser is responsible for all transport costs and arranging pick up within 30 days of receipt of payment and logistic email being sent. If not picked up seller reserves the right to relist if prior arrangements have not been made
- Processing fees and taxes may apply.